Covid-19 Response Plan
Barker-Ewing is making every effort to ensure that our passengers enjoy a safe and memorable experience on the Snake River. In addition to our regular safety protocols, we are taking specific steps to address concerns about Covid-19:
- Float trips are limited to two family or companion groups per raft to facilitate social distancing.
- All passengers are asked to use hand sanitizer before boarding our shuttle vans.
- Face masks are mandatory for staff and passengers while riding in our shuttle vans to the launch site, when boarding and exiting the raft, and in situations where maintaining a six-foot social distance is not possible.
- All Barker-Ewing staff are health-screened at the start of each work shift.
- Rafts and shuttle vans are disinfected between every river trip.
- Life jackets are sanitized after every use.
Please call the Barker-Ewing office at 1-800-365-1800 to reschedule your float trip if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough (new onset or worsening of chronic cough); shortness of breath; fever; chills; sore throat; runny nose; muscle pain; new loss of taste or smell.
Your safety is our top priority. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your scenic float trip with Barker-Ewing!