Barker-Ewing Scenic Tours Photo Contest Rules
Please read before entering
Who can enter
1. To enter, contestants must be 18 years of age or older. Youths 18 and under may enter with parent’s permission.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Contestants may enter as often as they wish, unless specified otherwise.
3. All entries must be high-resolution digital photos (2MB to 10MB file size) submitted via website entry form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All entry emails must contain photograph attachment, first and last name of photographer, age of photographer, complete mailing address and phone number and date of float trip. If entrant is under age 18, parental/guardian permission must also be attached to email.
5. All entries must be received by 12:00 midnight, Mountain Time, October, 31, 2018.
6. All photos must have been taken on a Barker-Ewing Scenic Float Trip, within Grand Teton National Park. Photos must be of wildlife or landscape only, and include no people.
7. All entries become the property of Barker-Ewing Scenic Tours and will not be acknowledged or returned. All photos entered may be published by Barker-Ewing Scenic Tours either in print, online or via social media.
8. Barker-Ewing Scenic Tours shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules.
9. One prize will be awarded to the top chosen photographer. Prize will be a signed copy of The Last Great Wild Places: Forty Years of Wildlife Photography by Thomas D. Mangelsen.
10. Prize will be mailed to winner.
11. By participating in a Barker-Ewing Scenic Tours contest, each contestant hereby consents to Barker-Ewing Scenic Tours and contest sponsors’ usage of the following for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestant’s name; biographical information; and his/her participation in the contest.
12. Odds of winning depend on quality of photos submitted. Photo contest will be judged by Barker-Ewing Scenic Tours in conjunction with Tom Mangelsen Photography.
13. By participating in a Barker-Ewing Scenic Tours contest, entrants hereby agree that Barker-Ewing Scenic Tours has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrant’s participation in any such contest.