With an approximate round-trip time of 2.5 – 3 hours, these trips are the ideal length, long enough for a full river adventure, yet short enough to allow consideration of other Jackson Hole activities the same day.
• Casual clothing such as slacks or jeans
• Jacket or sweater
• Soft-soled shoes
• Hat with visor
• Water bottle
• Sunscreen and sunglasses
• Cameras and binoculars (at your own risk)
• Transportation from Moose Village to the launch site (you’ll end the float trip about a hundred yards from your car)
• Rain ponchos in the event of sudden showers
• Life preservers, which must be worn at all times when in the rafts
• For private float trips, we provide a cooler with ice for your use
The minimum age for children on our scenic trips is six years with a minimum weight of 50 pounds.
In the event of questionable weather, please call us about an hour before your scheduled departure. Weather conditions may vary throughout the valley, and it is often difficult to predict prevailing conditions until very close to the pre-arranged meeting time. We reserve the right to cancel trips due to inclement weather.
Float Trip times vary according to hours of available daylight and river water levels. Please check our reservations page for current float times or call us at 1.800.365.1800 or 307.733.1800.