Barker-Ewing Private Float Trips in Grand Teton National Park
Enjoy an Exclusive River Experience
Our private float trips are a perfect way to celebrate family gatherings, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, or weddings. They offer you and your guests an exclusive journey through the river environment for a truly memorable experience.
What to Expect
- Pick-up and Drop-off in Moose, Wyoming (see Where to Meet).
- 2 1/2 to 3-hour Round Trip River Experience (longer if you choose the 20-mile option).
- Expert River Guides with In-Depth Knowledge.
- Six Decades of Safe and Scenic River Tours.
- Daily Departures from May through September. Planning on visiting before May 27th or after September 16th? Please call us to book your float trip.
- Coolers and ice available on request.
- 72-hour cancellation policy.
Acknowledgment of Risk
All outdoor adventures carry some risk. Although we have provided safe, exciting river trips for well over 600,000 clients, you as a participant must acknowledge and assume the inherent risk. Our insurance company requires all adult passengers and parents or guardians of minor children under the age of 18 to sign an Acknowledgment of Risk form prior to departure.